…and the livin’ is easy.
With the school year coming to a close, I have a lot to reflect on as far as how this year went. This year certainly had its low (VERY low) points, but it also had amazing moments. Here are some great things that happened this year:
- I made a ton of friends.
- I maintained a 4.0 GPA.
- I became editor-in-chief of my yearbook staff.
- I got into the dual enrollment program.
- I got my driver’s license.
- I became more self-aware.
- I started to be more healthy.
- I got confirmed and got so much closer to God.
- I discovered my worth and that boys aren’t everything.
I will miss this year dearly, as I learned so much about myself and the world. I pray that next year won’t be as stressful as I anticipate and I will be as successful as I was this year. I’m excited for what the future holds, I just hope I don’t get too overwhelmed. I hope to be able to juggle yearbook, a job, AP classes and college classes all at the same time. I better enjoy my free time while I still have it. Adulthood is right around the corner.